Sunday, May 10, 2009

All gamed out

Dad came over earlier today and grabbed a few things from my house. I'm starting to move crap out in order to have an empty house to sell. Oh joy. So, he came over around noonish and took the garage fridge and the twin bed in my guestroom / office and a few other things and put them in the back of his truck.

After that I drove around looking for a rental space to put the rest of my arcade games and my random pieces of furniture. It's a lot more expensive than I had ever thought it was. I found a 10' x 10' space for $70 a month and that was the cheapest I could find around here. Eh... better than my mortgage I guess.

After lunch I came home and was reading through some forum posts and came across this excellent XKCD comic:



...which gave me the idea to throw in Rock Band 2. I played the other night at a friends and remembered how much I love playing drums. Apparently I bought the game and never really played it, which is a bit sad. I remember when I could do that. (When I had money.) Anyway, I probably put in about 5 hours of drumming and am more solid than ever with the sticks.

So, thanks XKCD for the inspiration for some Rock Banding, I had a good time. Tomorrow I'm getting my mane cut down and looking for boxes to start loading crap up. Oh, and maybe Star Trek or Wolverine and also maybe some lawn-mowing. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment