Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm here!

Good lord, what an exhausting few days.

My dad and I drove with two cats in the car from Austin to Los Angeles, in one straight shot. It actually was a pretty good drive. Wasn't too crazy and the cats were pretty awesome. Uday slept most of the way and Qusay kind of found her place after I smacked her a few times. Dad and I have a few cuts on our arms from her crawling around while we were driving though.

Anyway, I made it in to town, unloaded my stuff and started settling. The cats have settled pretty well too. Uday is walking around like he owns the place and Qusay is slowly learning to live with the other animals in the house. (There are two other cats and two dogs currently living here too.) Their food is inside and their litter box is actually outdoors. So the cats are getting used to that too.

As far as me, I'm going to be living on the couch for a little while until I figure out exactly where my head will rest full time. It's not so bad though, the weather here has been insane. We leave the door open and the cool air blows in and keeps me happy at night.

I've been here all of three days and I've already participated in a photo shoot, a massive party for King of Fighters 12 and I saw Paul Rudd at a bar. Not too shabby.

My dad is flying back home tomorrow, and at that point it will be official. I will be living in California. I'll let you know when it sinks in.

2 comments:

  1. So did you get Paul's number? Or was it just a mild fondling and nothing serious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Harry I would say the latter is more of Jack's M.O.

    ReplyDelete